Home → CLC FAQ - Workflows, Batching and other Workbench utilities → Running analyses in batches
1. Running analyses in batches
- 1.1. How can I run a batch job with multiple libraries for each sample?
- 1.2. How to import, arrange and batch analyze data from an Illumina NextSeq machine when having multiple samples in older versions of the Workbench?
- 1.3. How to concatenate four sequence lists of NextSeq data in to one sequence list?
- 1.4. How can I keep the input sample name in the extracted consensus sequences from mappings?
- 1.5. How can I trim and assemble my forward and reverse Sanger sequence for each sample in batch?
- 1.6. How can I trim and assemble my forward and reverse Sanger sequence for each sample in batch using QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench?