Home → CLC FAQ - Basics: Installation, data, system resources → Installation and upgrades
1. Installation and upgrades
- 1.1. Where can I get installer files for the software?
- 1.2. What Linux distributions do you support?
- 1.3. How can I install the CLC Workbench on a Linux system using the installer script?
- 1.4. How can I upgrade my CLC Workbench?
- 1.5. Where should I install an upgrade to my CLC Workbench software?
- 1.6. Where should I install an upgrade to my CLC Server software?
- 1.7. Can I install a CLC Genomics Workbench on a compute cluster?
- 1.8. How do I install or upgrade my Workbench on a non-networked machine?
- 1.9. How can I uninstall a CLC Workbench?
- 1.10. How do I download the software if I get a message about the signature being corrupt or invalid?
- 1.11. What does "error code 34" mean when I run the installer?
- 1.12. How can I get a copy of the SDK?
- 1.13. What does it mean if a Mac installer says it "is damaged and can't be opened"?