Home → CLC FAQ - Basics: Installation, data, system resources → System and resources
3. System and resources
- 3.1. What is the difference between running a Genomics Server and running a Genomics Workbench on a large central machine that multiple users can access?
- 3.2. Are the tools of the CLC Workbenches or Servers multi-threaded?
- 3.3. How do I change the memory limit for the CLC Workbench or Server java process?
- 3.4. Can I limit the number of CPUs used by a CLC Workbench?
- 3.5. Why is the Workbench/Server holding onto memory between jobs?
- 3.6. Which internet addresses does CLC software need access to?
- 3.7. Why does the Workbench 3D Viewer throw a OpenGL error suggeting that my graphics card needs updating?
- 3.8. Will a high spec graphics card improve CLC Workbench performance?
- 3.9. Can I run CLC Workbench software on a machine that is not network connected?