Home → CLC FAQ - Basics: Installation, data, system resources → Data and files
2. Data and files
- 2.1. Where are the Workbench logfiles?
- 2.2. Where is my user settings file?
- 2.3. Where is my CLC Workbench data?
- 2.4. How can I add a new data location to the Navigation Area?
- 2.5. How can I set a different default location for data to be saved into?
- 2.6. How can I move my CLC data?
- 2.7. Where are my temporary files to be written to and how can I change this?
- 2.8. Where is my Workbench installation directory?
- 2.9. Why is my data location greyed out in the Workbench navigation area?
- 2.10. Why are temporary files still written to the old default location after I redirect them?
- 2.11. What does an error about problems writing to temp mean?
- 2.12. How can I delete a whole data location and all its contents?