Home → CLC FAQ - Workflows, Batching and other Workbench utilities
CLC FAQ - Workflows, Batching and other Workbench utilities
Questions about tools that help in handling analyses in the Workbench, such as batching, batch renaming and Workflows
- 1. Running analyses in batches
- 1.1. How can I run a batch job with multiple libraries for each sample?
- 1.2. How to import, arrange and batch analyze data from an Illumina NextSeq machine when having multiple samples in older versions of the Workbench?
- 1.3. How to concatenate four sequence lists of NextSeq data in to one sequence list?
- 1.4. How can I keep the input sample name in the extracted consensus sequences from mappings?
- 2. Workflows