Home → CLC FAQ - CLC Genomics Server and Command Line Tools
CLC FAQ - CLC Genomics Server and Command Line Tools
Questions about CLC Servers and Command Line Tools
- 1. Connecting to a CLC Genomics Server from a Workbench
- 2. CLC Genomics Server
- 2.1. How can I change the memory allocated to a CLC Genomics Server's java process?
- 2.2. Can I limit the number of CPUs used by the CLC Genomics Server?
- 2.3. How can I empty the recycling bin in a CLC Genomics Server File Location?
- 2.4. Why can't I see the groups I expect when setting up permissions?
- 2.5. Why aren't permissions for my Active Directory groups being applied as I intend?
- 2.6. How can I run the CLC Genomics Server as a non-privileged user when it has been run by the root user?
- 2.7. Can I downgrade my CLC Server software?
- 2.8. Why can't I specify an Import/Export directory to be a subfolder of a CLC File Location?
- 2.9. How can I add BLAST database locations to my Server?
- 2.10. How can I set permissions for BLAST database addition and searching on the CLC Genomics Server?
- 3. Working with CLC Job Nodes
- 4. Working with a Grid setup
- 5. CLC Command Line Tools