Home → CLC FAQ - General questions and contact information
CLC FAQ - General questions and contact information
- 1. Questions, errors and feature requests
- 1.1. Am I eligible for support for my CLC software?
- 1.2. How do I contact the CLC specialist on the QIAGEN Advanced Genomics Support team?
- 1.3. How do I submit an error report for a CLC Workbench to the Support team?
- 1.4. How do I submit an error report for a CLC Genomics Server to the CLC Support team?
- 1.5. How do I submit an error report for a CLC License Server to the CLC Support team?
- 1.6. How do I transfer data using ftp details you've sent?
- 1.7. How can I find out more about my licenses?
- 2. General questions
- 3. Evaluation of CLC software
- 3.1. How can I evaluate the software and how long is the evaluation period?
- 3.2. Are all features of the software available during an evaluation?
- 3.3. What happens to my data after the evaluation period if I don't purchase the software?
- 3.4. How can I evaluate the software on a non-networked machine?
- 4. Other contact questions