Home → CLC FAQ - Import, export, and downloads
CLC FAQ - Import, export, and downloads
Questions related to data import into and export from the CLC Workbenches or Servers, as well as the use of various download tools.
- 1. Import - General
- 1.1. Why isn't my Genbank file accepted for import?
- 1.2. Why do the CLC Workbenches not import the full chromatogram from AB1 or ABI files?
- 1.3. Why is my data import failing?
- 1.4. How to import predesigned primers to the workbench?
- 1.5. How can I import files containing interleaved paired data?
- 1.6. How can I check if my data file is corrupt?
- 1.7. How do I import a cas format file from the Assembly Cell into a workbench?
- 2. Import and Export of SAM/BAM
- 2.1. How can I import sequence reads in a SAM or BAM file?
- 2.2. Why do I run out of memory when importing a BAM file containing paired data?
- 2.3. How can I import a BAM file containing data mapped to the hg19 UCSC genome?
- 2.4. How can I import mappings from a SAM/BAM file where the reference names are different to those in the Workbench?
- 2.5. How are mappings to circular references handled when exporting to or importing from SAM/BAM files?
- 3. Export and printing
- 4. Download tools